Carpet Stain Protection
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying their ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust, and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool carpets and rugs. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will enable most liquid spills to be removed before staining can occur, keeping carpets cleaner, longer. Making your home a cleaner, healthier place for you and your family.
- They were punctual and professional, and the carpets look like new after their cleaning.Katherine Cortina
- They also cleaned a recliner and a sofa and now they look like new. I couldn't be happier!Mary Chrisman
- We had tough grease stains on our carpet and were amazed at the improvement. Excellent service. Will definitely call upon Chem Dry again.Jody Berman
- This was the best experience I have had in carpet clearning.Leah Sarno
- Paul and Remy did a great job. They worked hard to get some tough stains out of our fine Tibetan rugs. They now look almost new.karen sandburg
- They were on-time, professional, knowledgeable about their product and overall nice guys. Will use them again!Lynn Gelfenbaum
- WOW. Totally impressed with this company. Paul and Remy exceeded my expectations. no doubt, I will be using them again. I highly recommend.Ellen Feeney
- I'll definitely use them again.George Lewis