Power of Carbonation
The Carbonating Secret Revealed
The secret to Chem-Dry of Boulder‘s cleaning power is the millions of microscopic, carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they can be whisked away.
This concept is similar to using club soda in removal of a stain from a shirt. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets and upholstery in a safe and gentle way.
Carpets That Stay Cleaner Longer
Due to the natural power of carbonation, Chem-Dry of Boulder does not have to use excessive amounts of moisture to clean your carpet or upholstered items. Because the bubbles do the work for us, Chem-Dry of Boulder does not need to use soapy cleaning chemicals other cleaners or do-it-yourself machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet, causing your carpet to get dirty again faster than before.
Chem-Dry’s primary carpet cleaner contains no soaps, detergents, or surfactants. You save money when your carpet stays cleaner longer. Less cleanings means a better bang for you buck and one less thing to worry about.
Reappearing Carpet Stains? No Problem with Chem-Dry of Boulder
Carpet stains reappear in the same place after cleaning for two reasons. First, they were never thoroughly removed to begin with. Often the unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet by a high pressure steam cleaning unit, only to resurface as the carpet dries. Secondly, the cleaning solutions used by many steam cleaners create a sticky residue that attracts more dirt and grime to the location.
Through the use of Chem-Dry of Boulder‘s carbonated carpet cleaning solution, Chem-Dry of Boulder can thoroughly remove stains quickly and efficiently. We apply our solutions so sparingly, and without high pressure, resurfacing of stains is not a problem. However, if a spot does reappear, then so will we until the problem is solved.
- Chem-Dry just pulled away and we are so happy with the results on our small area rug! I would definitely use these guys again.
- ChemDry spot remover is the best product on the market by far and we have compared every product out there!
- On time, courteous, professional and my carpet looks great!
- On time and great quality service wouldn’t use anyone else
- Excellent professional, who is on time, courteous, helpful, and very competent. I had them do a lot and he did a great job. I will be back.
- I love these guys. They have gotten out two very difficult stains and do a great job of general cleaning.
- The associates were very courteous and helpful answering questions. Cleaning was very well done, and they were most careful navigating through the house with...
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.