What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order,
subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to
enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may,
however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to send you newsletters and specials.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.
- Incredible service. Safe and effective. Highly recommend.
- The carpets and couches look terrific. The techs showed up promptly and were professional and efficient. I’m very pleased.
- Excellent work! Stains that were hard to removed were clean. Thank you and great work.
- A very caring courteous and professional crew always. I have used this company for decades.
- We were very pleased with our entire experience with Scott and Eddie. They were on time, very professional and knowledgeable.
- TOP TIER PROS--Really satisfied with the final result after hiring Chem- Dry of Boulder! Remi and Louis showed up earlier than expected.
- Always professional and timely.