Chem-Dry in Erie Carpet Cleaner is Drier.
Carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry in Erie are left dry within just 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days like other carpet cleaning methods such as steam carpet cleaning or shampooing. We don’t pump excessive amounts of soapy water into your carpeting during cleaning and try to suck it all back out. Chem-Dry near Erie’s carpet cleaning method is very different. Chem-Dry in Erie carpet cleaning only uses 1/4 the amount of water to clean carpets. Our organic carpet cleaning solution is copied from Mother Nature and is chemical-free and non-toxic. Our core carpet cleaner and upholstery cleaning solution is called The Natural and is Green Certified and on the F.D.A.’s G.R.A.S. list. We do not need soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals to accomplish our great carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning results because we’ve got the power of crystal clear carbonated carpet cleaning bubbles.
Chem-Dry in Erie Carpet Cleaning is Cleaner.
The carpet cleaners at Chem-Dry in Erie deep clean your carpets, deeper than steam carpet cleaning and shampooing machines. At Chem-Dry in Erie, we only use the CTS truck mount cleaning system. Our awesome carbonated carpet cleaning solution creates a powerful reaction that cleans deep down in a safe and gentle way-because the millions of carbonated carpet and upholstery cleaning bubbles do most of the work for us. There are no soapy residues left behind, so carpets and furniture are cleaned deeper, and left clean longer because there are no dirt attracting residues.
Chem-Dry in Erie Carpet Cleaning is healthier.
Many people believe that the best way to clean carpets, rugs, and furniture is to soak them, and then suck the water back out of the carpets and fabrics. This method is outdated and is found with the typical Erie steam carpet cleaner or carpet shampooing machine. A soggy approach to carpet and upholstery cleaning has serious drawbacks. Massive amounts of soapy water forced into fabrics and carpets can create a breeding ground for mildew and mold. Also, carpets are wet for far too long and soapy, chemical residues are left behind. On the other hand, we use minimal amounts of moisture to clean carpets, rugs, and upholstery. This reduces the chance of the growth of bacteria and leaves you with a healthier home or office environment. Our green carpet cleaning and organic carpet cleaning solutions make for the ideal carpet cleaning service for allergy sufferers, kids, and pets alike. Because there are no sticky, filmy residues left behind, carpets stay cleaner, longer.
Chem-Dry in Erie Carpet Cleaning vs. Erie Steam Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry near Erie’s exclusive and patented carbonating carpet cleaning solution is applied with a low-pressure spray machine which covers carpet and furniture with millions of microscopic non-toxic carbonated bubbles. This green carpet cleaning solution separates soil, dirt, and grime from carpet fibers and forces them to the surface where they are easily extracted with the suction of the CTS. Because Chem-Dry in Erie uses a nominal amount of moisture while cleaning, carpets cleaned the Chem-Dry near Erie way only take 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Area & Oriental Rugs
While area rugs are a beautiful addition to any room, they receive a fair amount of traffic and can quickly become dirty. Let Chem-Dry in Erie bring the patterns and colors of your area rugs back to their original beauty with our area and oriental rug cleaning services.
- The price was more than reasonable, the guys were very nice, yet very professional and knowledgable.Melissa Hersey
- They were super friendly and gave me an appointment within a few days of my call. Ash was extremely nice and answered all of my questions.Miriam Rodriguez
- Cleaners were friendly and efficient. The previous owner had pets, Chem Dry was able to remove the smell! Thank you!!Martha Williams
- Ashley and Paul did a great job with my carpets I'm impressed with how clean it came out almost looks brand new thanks guys I appreciate itkyng blake
- Definitely my new, go to, carpet cleaning company.Julie DeCoria
- I had chem dry one out to clean my carpet, that was stained and pet odor, Ben and Zeus did an amazing job!krystle rilling
- Great service. Fair price. They are eco-friendly.Dan Brophy
- We've used ChemDry multiple times, and they always turn out great. Thanks PAUL and ChemDry! You rock.Deflated Cyclestuff