Chem-Dry in Firestone Carpet Cleaner is Drier.
Carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry in Firestone are left dry within just 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days like other carpet cleaning methods like steam carpet cleaning or shampooing. We do not pump excessive amounts of soapy water into your carpeting while cleaning just to try to suck it back out. Chem-Dry near Firestone’s carpet cleaning method is much different. Chem-Dry in Firestone carpet cleaning uses only 1/4 the amount of water to clean carpets. Our organic carpet cleaning solution is copied from Mother Nature and is chemical-free and non-toxic. Our core carpet cleaner and upholstery cleaning solution is called The Natural and is Green Certified and on the F.D.A.’s G.R.A.S. list. We don’t need soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals to accomplish our incredible carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning results because we’ve got the power of crystal clear carbonated carpet cleaning bubbles.
Chem-Dry in Firestone Carpet Cleaning is Cleaner.
The carpet cleaners at Chem-Dry in Firestone deep clean your carpets, deeper than steam carpet cleaning and shampooing machines. At Chem-Dry in Firestone, we only use the CTS truck mount cleaning system. Our awesome carbonated carpet cleaning solution creates a powerful reaction that cleans deep down in a safe and gentle way because millions of carbonated carpet and upholstery cleaning bubbles do most of the work for us. There are no soapy residues left behind, so carpets and furniture are cleaned deeper, and left clean longer because there are no dirt attracting residues.
Chem-Dry in Firestone Carpet Cleaning is healthier.
It is often believed that the best way to clean carpets, rugs, and furniture is to soak them, and then suck the water back out of the carpets and fabrics. This method is outdated and is found with the typical Firestone steam carpet cleaner or carpet shampooing machine. A soggy approach to carpet and upholstery cleaning has serious drawbacks. Massive amounts of soapy water forced into fabrics and carpets can create a breeding ground for mildew and mold. In addition, carpets are wet for far too long and soapy, chemical residues are left behind. On the other hand, we use minimal amounts of moisture to clean carpets, rugs, and upholstery. This reduces the chance of bacteria growth and leaves you with a healthier home and/or office environment. Our green carpet cleaning and organic carpet cleaning solutions make for an ideal carpet cleaner service for allergy sufferers, kids, and pets in the home. With no sticky, filmy residues left behind, carpets stay cleaner longer.
Chem-Dry in Firestone Carpet Cleaning vs. Firestone Steam Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry near Firestone’s exclusive and patented carbonating carpet cleaning solution is applied with a low-pressure spray machine which covers carpet and furniture with millions of microscopic, non-toxic, carbonated bubbles. This green carpet cleaning solution separates dirt, soil, and grime from carpet fibers and forces them to the surface where they are easily extracted with the suction of the CTS. Because Chem-Dry in Firestone uses a nominal amount of moisture during cleaning, carpets cleaned the Chem-Dry near Firestone way only take 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Area & Oriental Rugs
While area rugs are a beautiful addition to any room, they receive quite a bit of traffic and can quickly become dirty. Let Chem-Dry in Firestone’s rug cleaning service bring the patterns and colors of your area rugs back to their original beauty.
- These guys did a fantastic job on the carpets in my apartment. I am satisfied and will be using this service again.Sarah
- Professional staff from office to cleaners. Pleasant to have in our house, tolerant of our challenging dog and most important, hard workers.Linda Laurens
- Paul was very knowledgeable and professional. The chem dry process worked really well on my carpets and was effective at pet stain removal.Maggie Carraher
- They are always on time, friendly, efficient and the carpets look amazing!Carla South
- The price was more than reasonable, the guys were very nice, yet very professional and knowledgable.Melissa Hersey
- They were super friendly and gave me an appointment within a few days of my call. Ash was extremely nice and answered all of my questions.Miriam Rodriguez
- Cleaners were friendly and efficient. The previous owner had pets, Chem Dry was able to remove the smell! Thank you!!Martha Williams
- Ashley and Paul did a great job with my carpets I'm impressed with how clean it came out almost looks brand new thanks guys I appreciate itkyng blake