Party Proof Your Home for The Game
So you’ve got the carpets, upholstery or rugs (or all 3) cleaned and ready for the party. But, once the party gets going, how will you keep your precious items around your house safe?
Instead of tossing the Wine and serving only vegetables with no dip, try using these tips from Chem-Dry of Boulder as your go-to guide for party-proofing your home from top to bottom.
- Hide Tide To Go sticks or Shout Wipes in a basket in the living room so you can sneakily swipe any spills before they become stains. (this may sound weird but if you get away with it without getting caught your a genius!)
- Instead of candles (which can start a fire) set up flameless candles around your home. They add beautiful ambience and many even come scented, too.
- Utilize Chem-Dry’s upholstery stain protectant to eliminate the risk of staining your upholstered furniture/items.
- Store valuables and fragile items in a locked cabinet that’s not accessible to guests, especially if kids are in attendance.
- Set out plenty of coasters, especially on unfinished wood tables and tile tables where rings can easily become apparent.
- Place welcome mats outside—and inside—the front door to catch dirt before it makes its way onto those newly cleaned carpets.
- Protect your furniture from food and wine spills by using a table runner or tablecloth. If you can, keep those stain prone drinks (red wine, dark beer) on a countertop where it’s easier to wipe up any spills.
- Instead of making your guests remove their shoes at the door, use Chem-Dry’s carpet stain protectant to prevent stains caused by dirty shoes and any spills that might happen.
- Make sure you’ve got plenty of napkins & paper towels on hand and that they’re visible to guests to grab if needed.
Utilize these step before your guests arrive and you’ll surely score a touchdown for the home team! Let the game begin!
To a deep professional clean to completely prepare your house for the big day schedule an appointment with us today! (720) 304-3910
- I love these guys. They have gotten out two very difficult stains and do a great job of general cleaning.
- The associates were very courteous and helpful answering questions. Cleaning was very well done, and they were most careful navigating through the house with...
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.
- Incredible service. Safe and effective. Highly recommend.
- The carpets and couches look terrific. The techs showed up promptly and were professional and efficient. I’m very pleased.
- A very caring courteous and professional crew always. I have used this company for decades.
- We were very pleased with our entire experience with Scott and Eddie. They were on time, very professional and knowledgeable.
- TOP TIER PROS--Really satisfied with the final result after hiring Chem- Dry of Boulder! Remi and Louis showed up earlier than expected.