(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and underneath the doorways of your home.)
If you have light colored carpeting in your home, you may have noticed those dark lines that appear along the edges of the carpet. This specific kind of soiling is called filtration soiling because it comes from the air that is passing through the carpet as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or underneath a closed door. This typically occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a larger build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is fairly difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. The effects of filtration soiling can usually be removed while achieving adequate results with the use of specialty cleaning products, and a reasonable amount of time and effort. Call Chem-Dry of Boulder at (720) 304-3910 for a free estimate and phone consultation. To help prevent filtration soiling, try to vacuum and wipe the edges of the carpeting on a regular basis.
- Chem-Dry just pulled away and we are so happy with the results on our small area rug! I would definitely use these guys again.
- ChemDry spot remover is the best product on the market by far and we have compared every product out there!
- On time, courteous, professional and my carpet looks great!
- On time and great quality service wouldn’t use anyone else
- Excellent professional, who is on time, courteous, helpful, and very competent. I had them do a lot and he did a great job. I will be back.
- I love these guys. They have gotten out two very difficult stains and do a great job of general cleaning.
- The associates were very courteous and helpful answering questions. Cleaning was very well done, and they were most careful navigating through the house with...
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.