(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and underneath the doorways of your home.)
If you have light colored carpeting in your home, you may have noticed those dark lines that appear along the edges of the carpet. This specific kind of soiling is called filtration soiling because it comes from the air that is passing through the carpet as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or underneath a closed door. This typically occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a larger build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is fairly difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. The effects of filtration soiling can usually be removed while achieving adequate results with the use of specialty cleaning products, and a reasonable amount of time and effort. Call Chem-Dry of Boulder at (720) 304-3910 for a free estimate and phone consultation. To help prevent filtration soiling, try to vacuum and wipe the edges of the carpeting on a regular basis.
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.
- Incredible service. Safe and effective. Highly recommend.
- The carpets and couches look terrific. The techs showed up promptly and were professional and efficient. I’m very pleased.
- Excellent work! Stains that were hard to removed were clean. Thank you and great work.
- A very caring courteous and professional crew always. I have used this company for decades.
- We were very pleased with our entire experience with Scott and Eddie. They were on time, very professional and knowledgeable.
- TOP TIER PROS--Really satisfied with the final result after hiring Chem- Dry of Boulder! Remi and Louis showed up earlier than expected.
- Always professional and timely.