(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and underneath the doorways of your home.)
If you have light colored carpeting in your home, you may have noticed those dark lines that appear along the edges of the carpet. This specific kind of soiling is called filtration soiling because it comes from the air that is passing through the carpet as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or underneath a closed door. This typically occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a larger build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is fairly difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. The effects of filtration soiling can usually be removed while achieving adequate results with the use of specialty cleaning products, and a reasonable amount of time and effort. Call Chem-Dry of Boulder at (720) 304-3910 for a free estimate and phone consultation. To help prevent filtration soiling, try to vacuum and wipe the edges of the carpeting on a regular basis.
- They were prompt and efficient. The carpet looks so much better!
- Excellent company. Used their services for many years.
- They stood behind their promise and did job to our satisfaction. They came back after couch dried and reworked the area. Fantastic!!
- Very knowledgeable about types of carpets, fast service, available within the week
- Guys worked efficiently and explained aftercare well.
- OMGosh - what a great experience! From my initial call to the service call. This company rocks customer service! Thank you so much.
- Chem Dry did an amazing job of cleaning the carpet and tile bathroom in our Business.
- They were great! Polite, friendly, and our couches and rug look fantastic now!