(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and underneath the doorways of your home.)
If you have light colored carpeting in your home, you may have noticed those dark lines that appear along the edges of the carpet. This specific kind of soiling is called filtration soiling because it comes from the air that is passing through the carpet as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or underneath a closed door. This typically occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a larger build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is fairly difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. The effects of filtration soiling can usually be removed while achieving adequate results with the use of specialty cleaning products, and a reasonable amount of time and effort. Call Chem-Dry of Boulder at (720) 304-3910 for a free estimate and phone consultation. To help prevent filtration soiling, try to vacuum and wipe the edges of the carpeting on a regular basis.
- They were punctual and professional, and the carpets look like new after their cleaning.Katherine Cortina
- They also cleaned a recliner and a sofa and now they look like new. I couldn't be happier!Mary Chrisman
- We had tough grease stains on our carpet and were amazed at the improvement. Excellent service. Will definitely call upon Chem Dry again.Jody Berman
- This was the best experience I have had in carpet clearning.Leah Sarno
- Paul and Remy did a great job. They worked hard to get some tough stains out of our fine Tibetan rugs. They now look almost new.karen sandburg
- They were on-time, professional, knowledgeable about their product and overall nice guys. Will use them again!Lynn Gelfenbaum
- WOW. Totally impressed with this company. Paul and Remy exceeded my expectations. no doubt, I will be using them again. I highly recommend.Ellen Feeney
- I'll definitely use them again.George Lewis