(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and underneath the doorways of your home.)
If you have light colored carpeting in your home, you may have noticed those dark lines that appear along the edges of the carpet. This specific kind of soiling is called filtration soiling because it comes from the air that is passing through the carpet as it is attempting to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or underneath a closed door. This typically occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a larger build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is fairly difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. The effects of filtration soiling can usually be removed while achieving adequate results with the use of specialty cleaning products, and a reasonable amount of time and effort. Call Chem-Dry of Boulder at (720) 304-3910 for a free estimate and phone consultation. To help prevent filtration soiling, try to vacuum and wipe the edges of the carpeting on a regular basis.
- Clean carpetBrian Wells
- Clean carpetCole Butler
- Remove pet stains & odorsCole Butler
- Clean area rugsCole Butler
- Remove pet stains & odorsBrian Wells
- They came in and were super respectful, kept us informed of what they were doing/if we could walk on carpet and stuff.Brian Wells
- Zeus was the best!! He did the best job I’ve ever seen. My house reeked of dog and now it looks and smells brand new!! Ask for Zeus!!Cole Butler
- Clean upholsteryChelsea Elliott