A Healthy Home with Chem-Dry
Chem-Dry is Your Trusted Partner in Removing Non-Living Allergens From Your Home
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Removing Allergens from Your Home
Chem-Dry is committed to providing you with superior solutions and services that you can trust to keep your home clean, safe, and healthy. Using a green-certified solution and our Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning method, we deliver a deeper, longer lasting clean that leaves you with peace of mind and a healthier environment for your family.
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives. To ensure that our processes can provide the results you want to maintain a clean and healthy home, we had independent laboratories test our core cleaning methods against some of the most common unhealthy elements found in homes, including non-living allergens. We’re happy to share those results with you.
Hot Carbonating Extraction Process Makes Homes Healthier
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household non-living allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.)
An independent laboratory also conducted multiple tests of P.U.R.T., our revolutionary process for treating pet urine odors and stains. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study concluded that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
Reducing Non-Living Allergens from Your Home
Many people don’t realize that carpets, rugs, and upholstery act as giant air filters for your home, trapping allergens and keeping them out of the air we breathe. But just like any air filters, they need to be properly and regularly cleaned to remain optimally effective. All of us, and particularly the 1 in 5 Americans (roughly 60 million) who suffer from allergies or asthma, are greatly impacted by indoor air quality and the amount of allergens trapped in our homes that can trigger an attack. Considering that, and the fact that we spend an average of 90% of our time indoors, selecting a trusted professional with safe and healthy processes to clean your carpet, upholstery, area rugs, tile & stone, and granite countertops is an important decision and plays a key role in the health of your home and your family.
- best in the area since there are a few franchises. They actually resolved the pet order and stain not mask it.
- Incredible service. Safe and effective. Highly recommend.
- The carpets and couches look terrific. The techs showed up promptly and were professional and efficient. I’m very pleased.
- Excellent work! Stains that were hard to removed were clean. Thank you and great work.
- A very caring courteous and professional crew always. I have used this company for decades.
- We were very pleased with our entire experience with Scott and Eddie. They were on time, very professional and knowledgeable.
- TOP TIER PROS--Really satisfied with the final result after hiring Chem- Dry of Boulder! Remi and Louis showed up earlier than expected.
- Always professional and timely.