Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry of Boulder, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry of Boulder‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry of Boulder is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry of Boulder the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- They were punctual and professional, and the carpets look like new after their cleaning.Katherine Cortina
- They also cleaned a recliner and a sofa and now they look like new. I couldn't be happier!Mary Chrisman
- We had tough grease stains on our carpet and were amazed at the improvement. Excellent service. Will definitely call upon Chem Dry again.Jody Berman
- This was the best experience I have had in carpet clearning.Leah Sarno
- Paul and Remy did a great job. They worked hard to get some tough stains out of our fine Tibetan rugs. They now look almost new.karen sandburg
- They were on-time, professional, knowledgeable about their product and overall nice guys. Will use them again!Lynn Gelfenbaum
- WOW. Totally impressed with this company. Paul and Remy exceeded my expectations. no doubt, I will be using them again. I highly recommend.Ellen Feeney
- I'll definitely use them again.George Lewis