Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry of Boulder, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry of Boulder‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry of Boulder is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry of Boulder the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Chem Dry of Boulder was responsive, on time, very helpful and reasonably priced. Their two cleaning technicians were exceptional.MRJ Parrot
Have used Chem-dry Boulder 4 times. Great each time. They were prompt and the guys were very polite and friendly. Good results. Carpet dried quickly with no...Sally Moxham
Professional job of cleaning our carpets, including removal of a stubborn stain. Both men were personable and professional.Judy Strong
Well, Chem-Dry just cleaned it and now the couch looks brand new.Gabriel DeMola
Jordon and Remy were great and did a great job! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.Thia Walser
Punctual, professional and courteous staff; excellent result (cleaned a white sectional couch - after a busy holiday season with three dogs!). I would...William Buck
Both guys were professional, friendly and did a good job!June Salazar
The technicians were friendly and knowledgeable! Much better experience than a similar competitor. Old carpet came out great!Lee Hazzard